A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
TAPI-DOST Compliance with Section 94 of the General Provisions of the FY 2020 General Appropriations Act and Administrative Order No. 25 Inter-Agency Task Force (AO 25 IATF) Memorandum Circular No. 2020-1:
- Agency’s mandate and functions, Vision, Mission and Key Officials
- Annual Financial Reports
- FAR No. 1: Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances (SAAODB)
- Summary Report on Disbursements
- BAR No. 1: Quarterly Physical Report of Operations / Physical Plan
- FAR No. 5: Quarterly Report on Revenue and Other Receipts
- Financial Plan
- DBM Approved Budget and Corresponding Targets for FY 2020
- Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation for FY 2020 (Indicate if not applicable)
- Procurement Compliance
- Quality Management System Certification
- System of Ranking Delivery Units for FY 2019 PBB
- The Agency Review and Compliance Procedure of Statements and Financial Disclosures
- Freedom of Information (FOI) Compliance